Sunday, August 7, 2011

Well...

A post has long been due.  I'm going to start blogging again on a regular basis (hopefully).  There probably aren't any followers anymore (and I can't blame them).  So, the plan is for Scott and I to rotate postings each week.  Believe it or not, a post takes a long time to create.  Plus I have to add my witty comments. Please give me a little slack though (Brian, this means you).  I work full time, attend school full time and have the two little munchkins. And now I have one dog (Luna) who won't stop attacking our other dog (Eden).  We're going to try some dog pheromones that I heard about.

Here are some words/phrases the kids have acquired:

-"mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy..."

-"Beep, Beep, move it!"  (when we're driving in the car)

-"Where daddy go?"

"By, By, see ya later."

"See ya round clown."  (Thanks, grammy and grandpy)

-"mommy's car, daddy's car, grammy's car, grampy's car, Kirk's car..." (pointing at them and telling us which one belongs to whom--they do this everyday!)

-"pancakes" (every morning as we get ready)

-"Isaac want..." (insert any object or action)

-"go outside"

-"ready go" (they do this constantly, at home, when we're at a store, when we're out doing something--when they're done with something, they are done)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to name your dog after my home town! (Eden, that is.)

    And I guess I'll cut you slack. I cleaned up my blog roll the same day you wrote this post I think, and I figured you'd gotten too busy for blogging, so I took you off. Sorry! I've missed seeing pictures and reading stories about the babies' exploits, so I'm very glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete