Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Little Sleeping Beauty

Isaac loooooves unzipping his zippers. 

 Hence, we've been having trouble with him wearing anything with a zipper because he has it off in two seconds flat.

Then came the pajamas dilemma.  Scott and I thought we were so smart.  We bought the kind where there's a flap over the zipper so he can't unzip them.  Not our little man.  When we closed the bedroom door at night, off came the pajamas. 

So, as a last resort, we decided on a safety pin at the top of the zipper.  And I know how dangerous safety pins and two-year-olds are, but cold little boys are more upsetting.  And it works.  Until one of us forgets to put the safety pin on and creeps in their bedroom to cover them up at night and finds this:

1 comment:

  1. Well, he's obviously not cold, and he's certainly keeping his head warm.

    The crib photo reminds me... Did I ever tell you about the time my son wedged his knee between the slats and I had to saw the crib to get him out? Good times, good times...

    ReplyDelete