Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Fun

This Thanksgiving my Grandma Wolf, Aunt Diane and Uncle Keith came from Cleveland for the day.  My brother ,Brian, was also here from Okinawa, Japan.  It was also a special occasion because it's the first time in ten years the four of us brothers and sisters have been together for Thanksgiving.  I've either been in Florida or Brian has been in Japan. 

Now, I'm not saying the four of us all got along the whole time.  At some points, it was like we were all ten years old again.  Calling each other names and the like.  I guess it never ends.  But, I sure do love my family.

Grandma Wolf and Ava

Brian and Isaac


Marc acting stupid.

Scott graciously spending time with my family for Thanksgiving.

Aunt Diane and Isaac

Hey, does she have any make-up on?

The babies look real thrilled.


Sadly, this is the best picture the four of us could take together.
Brian, me, Marc, and Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment