Monday, October 18, 2010

Okinawa

My brother, Brian, and sister-in-law, Victoria (well, mostly Victoria) sent me huge boxes of great stuff from Okinawa, Japan.  They are living there for several years working for the United States Government. I want them to come back, but they love it there.  Brian is coming to visit in November for a month.  It will be the first time he's seen Isaac and Ava in person, not via skype.  He's  even Ava's Godfather.  Unfortunately, Victoria won't be with him because she just started a new job there.

They sent Ava and Isaac these cutie patootie shirts. 

I love Isaac in the sumo wrestler tee.  Very appropriate for his Buddha belly he has goin' on lately.



1 comment:

  1. Now Miss Ava, THAT is a beautiful smile! They are both so cute I could eat them up.

    ReplyDelete