Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

Actually, we think it might be a black bear.

 

We took a walk down the road for the first time with the kids yesterday.  They got to see some horses, two goats, a deer, a cat, a bunny, a few dogs.  I think I was more excited about the animals than little Isaac and Ava.  Then, we came walking up our driveway and Scott spotted this track mark.  Yikes!  The neighbors have said they have seen a bear with a cub roaming around. 

Right then and there, Scott and I made a pact to never go down to the mailbox in the dark again.

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! We were just in Yellowstone and were hoping to see a bear..ha! I realize that is a lot different from meeting one on the way to the mailbox : )
    I have added your family to Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. Your daughter is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete