Monday, November 9, 2009

What's in a name.....

We've been trying to decide on names for what it seems like forever. I can not decide on what to eat when we roll up to the McDonald's take out window and now I have to decide on our children's names that they will have for the rest of their lives. No pressure. We have definitely decided that they will keep their Ethiopian names as their middle names. Their birth mothers gave them that and we would never want to take that away.

I might be making the mistake of liking a name and then going and trying it out on people and seeing their reaction. Like the name Teagan..... not one good reaction. But I do like that name.

Girls:
Olivia
Lilly
Sevaneh
Ava

Boys:
Noah
Owen

Right now I think Sevaneh is in the forefront because it's an old family name (and the spelling). Plus my mom loves it and she won't stop talking about it. It's a toss up on the boy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment